Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Gift to Touch My Heart

Yesterday, I was given the gift of a hyacinth! A real live hyacinth! It's beautiful! The fragrance is lovely! My secret sister gave me a remembrance of my mother and it touched my heart in a special way. Did she know that the color of this hyacinth was my mother's favorite? Did she know the connection I make between hyacinths and my mother? Did she read my blog? I don't know; but I consider it a gift from God and I will cherish it. This delightful gift will go in my garden of memories to enjoy again and again.

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...." James 1:17

1 comment:

  1. That is the sweetest thing. Do we still have secret sisters or is it a life appointment? Either way, what a sweet gesture.

    ReplyDelete